Author Topic: AGM July 4 2010 - B.I.G. Ride to Follow 9am 16 Footers Sailing Club Belmont  (Read 1860 times)

Offline VinceS

• Pack Leader
  • Gotta enjoy the ups in life, let's go for a ride!
    • Hunter Ducati Owners Group Inc
Re: AGM July 4 2010 - 16 Footers Sailing Club Belmont - Pictures
« Reply #4 on: 19 Jul 2010, 12:27 AM »
Figured I should chuck some pics in, so here they are, check what is playing at the club!:
Vince Sunter  ( I'm ready, how about you? ); Check out these Riding Tips: http://tinyurl.com/4x3fk43 ;   Pillioning Tips: http://tinyurl.com/3r5dbz4

Offline ChrisC

• Doggie
Brett,

A big thank you from me (and I'm sure I speak on the behalf of many others) for your work as President of the club.  Hopefully we'll keep seeing you around as you continue to enjoy riding those Ducatis of yours.

Cheers

Chris
Ducati 848

Offline Brett

• Pack Leader
    • Hunter Ducati Owner's Group
G'day All,

Just thought I'd publish the results / outcomes of this year's AGM.

I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome our new President Frances Sunter, and wish her all the best in her new role.  Supporting Frances will be our new Club Secretary Glenn Lewis, so please welcome the change in role for Glenn.  Our new Treasurer and Public officer is Vince Sunter, who despite his protests to the contrary will do a great job.

Michael Lewis has kindly offered to assist in revamping the web site and Chris Colemen has taken responsibility for helping to sort out membership.

Now there were some other important bits and pieces covered and I'm sure the new committee will cover these off in detail over the coming weeks.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support and assistance over the past few years, and particularly those who have worked tirelessly to provide a great support base for Ducati owners across Hunter.

Be good.  Ride safe.
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Brett

• Pack Leader
    • Hunter Ducati Owner's Group
G'day All,

Tomorrow's our usual Club Breakfast with a twist, as it'll also serve as our Annual General Meeting.

This year will be no different to past events, whereby all committee positions will be open for nomination.  We're keen to get some new faces ( and hopefully ideas ) involved in moving the club along in a direction that suits everyone.

Following, and after the business side of things is sorted, there is the optional ride to Brooklyn for the B.( ritish) I.( talian ) G.(erman) show ( weather permitting, of course ).

See you all there.
« Last Edit: 03 Jul 2010, 10:53 AM by VinceS »
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi